Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Keith Haring 5/6th grade!

Due to the death of my kitty I have had for 16 years, sickness, and the end of the nine weeks fast approaching, I have been behind on posting. So, really quick, here is a picture of my kitty that passed. She was my best friend and losing her has left a huge gaping hole in my life. It's been a rough week, but every day is getting easier. It is still hard to go home to a place where she no longer lives. Rest in peace, sweet kitty:


I will always miss you!!

-----------------

These Keith Haring pieces certainly took a long time to finish!! It was worth the wait because they turned out so expressive and vibrant!! I tried to get creative with the display, but I didn't have a lot of time.




And the individual pieces!














They're awesome, right?! I hope you enjoy these as much as I am!! My students did SUCH a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird