Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Kindergarten Buses: The Student Edition

Yesterday I remembered to take some pictures of the buses. Lucky for you, I'm willing to share these precious photos!!


This student added two trees and made their second rectangle into a house!


Sometimes when the teacher suggests an idea, it really "takes off" in the students' minds.
This rocket-ship is pretty awesome!


Sometimes buses are green.
The traffic light detail is just perfect!


This student loved the bird in the example and succeeded in drawing her own!


This student's dad is in the rocket-ship!!


I love how this student made branches on the tree.
When I took this picture, the student had not yet added the second rectangle. (I love slow workers!)


Busy hands at work on STORM CLOUDS!
...and also a butterfly. Very important detail.


Apparently, this student rides a very bumpy road to school!
Just kidding, that's obviously grass.


I'm pretty sure a tornado is happening in this one.
Seriously, these students love coloring tornadoes. At least one student draws a tornado every day.


Yet another rocket-ship! Who knew buses and rockets could be friends?!
Kindergarten apparently knows more than I!

I hope you enjoyed these student examples. Although these photos are only from one class, all my classes are quite charming (and wonderfully creative artists!)

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird